Skype
godofgreenhx

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

Love this game, love the sprite art even more. 10/10

Escape The Car HD Escape The Car HD

Wow this really brings back memories, took me almost 11 minutes to remember it all. Looks great and is still a lot of fun to play!

Afro-Ninja responds:

Thanks bud!

Steel Novella 2083 Steel Novella 2083

Fun game, I love platformers. I just hate how short this game is.

BallFrog Redux BallFrog Redux

Fun game!

Ryo Ninja Quest Ryo Ninja Quest

Decent game! I like the colors and enemies. Smoke bombs are cool. I dont like how cheap the throwing stars are though, you can easily kill people from a distance with those. Also, your ninja moves so close to the side of the screen, by the time you realize your walking towards and enemy, you're in range of the enemy's attacks.

mordaza responds:

Sorry I couldnt reply this earlier, your critique is right, some of these points surely are wrong such as its possible to kill from the distance so easily and all, will keep this in mind for future games, thanks for commenting =)

Zombie Resurrection Zombie Resurrection

It's a decent concept and cool game, but the walking takes forever. See? I'm writing this review while im walking to the house. Just a legit time waster. Please make the walking faster.

Final Ninja Zero Final Ninja Zero

Anti Add blocker? No it wont take just as long to load, I have an alienware computer and a GOOD internet connection. If you really want money so bad do it some other way. You should be making games for the fun of it, not for the money. (plays game)

The game is really easy. I like the art and how nice it flows. the double jump controls are weird though but it works to an extent. It's hard to go down a passage without accidently double jumping up. All together, good job though.

Emo Gunner Emo Gunner

Aww yea

Very funny. I like the quotes and smart comments the characters make. Great game This will totally help me to pass the time.

GAEM 2 GAEM 2

:3 hellz yea

i tested this shit, it's so much fun! Timing is everything! awesome game!

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

WOAH LOVING IT ALL!

The idea of some slow turtle gradually getting faster and doing cool flips is amazing! The music also made me happy! This is such a simple game but always brings joy in my heart when I play it. My best score ever was 200m exactly. Its so tough! but thats why i love it! The music gets me in such a happy mood and its so silly! The turtles tongue is sticking out and is so cute! with his little headbands and wristbands! So silly! i love it! I am called a swilly boi a lot, cause i act silly, this game connects with me on a deeper level than any other game i've played in a while! I just love that turtle and the perfect gameplay! you have really outdone yourself. I Adore this game and when feeling bored, I will play it! Simply marvelous! I cant stop but smile the whole time I play! This makes me so happy!